Experienced Sales / Project Manager / Designer for the Fire Protection Industry.
Brampton, Hwy. 410 and Steeles Ave. I.F. Wilson Fire Protection was established in 1977.
We are primarily a design build and service contractor working in southern Ontario out of our Brampton office.To find out more about our company click on our website:
Sales / Estimating:
• design layouts for estimates
• Prepare quotations
• To proceed and/or participate to projects design
• To follow-up with customers, budgets and deadlines
• Maintain project paperwork including contracts, revisions, working drawings and specifications
• Field surveys and site meetings
• Scheduling and change orders
• Fabrication and material lists
• Interface with both internal and external customers and employees to schedule and manage the project from pre-construction through completion
• Generate foreman packages, pre-engineering, meeting minutes and close-out documents
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the fire protection industry.
• Working knowledge of NFPA codes and hydraulic calculations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Autocad
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Completion of college program preferred. NICET or OACETT certification an asset.
• Valid driver’s license
Remuneration to reflect experience $50 to $100K
Thank you for your interest in this position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Please answer the following questions when sending resume:
- How many years of engineering experience do you have?
- How many years of Fire Protection Industry experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Have you have a Fire Protection diploma. i.e. Seneca
- Are you in Brampton, ON?